Skip to main content

selecting payment takes them straight to payment

More
11 years 4 months ago #201536 by cushla
-- url of the page with the problem -- : 101.0.115.100/~askueand/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5

Hi there, I have an issue where if they click (select) the payment type it takes them through automatically (rather than selects it). I want them to be able to switch between the different options but only when they hit finish it takes them through? It's very odd behaviour but I'm sure it's just a setting but I can't see why it's doing it. Any help would be great (I know it's going to be a setting I seem to have over looked).

Thanks guys!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #201546 by nicolas
Hi,

You want to turn off the "auto submit shipping and payment selection" option on the Checkout tab of the hikaShop configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #202385 by cushla
Hi Nicolas, I updated joomla and hikashop because I was having a lot of other issues with it and for some reason now when they select a payment option and click finish it doesn't work (it does if they click it twice). Is this a bug?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #202430 by Jerome
Hi,

For you "shipping & payment" setting you can use the "auto submit" setting to avoid that "double click".
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ml#checkout_shipping
Because the first click will change the payment method and the second one will confirm the global checkout step.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #202685 by cushla
Hi Nicholas. Thanks for that the work around sort of works. It makes the page reload again but at least they don't have to click finish twice. Not sure what happened, it was working beautifully before I upgraded and I didn't touch it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum