- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 0
upgrade from 1.5.7 to 2.4.0
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #201717
by mirkozax
upgrade from 1.5.7 to 2.4.0 was created by mirkozax
-- HikaShop version -- : 1.5.7
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
Hi, I have an old versione of HS 1.5.7 I would like to upgrade to last version 2.4.0, can I proceded without problems ?
thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
Hi, I have an old versione of HS 1.5.7 I would like to upgrade to last version 2.4.0, can I proceded without problems ?
thank you
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by mirkozax.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201731
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic upgrade from 1.5.7 to 2.4.0
Hi,
Yes. But as this is a big upgrade, you might get some surprises so I would recommend to first try the upgrade on a copy of the website in order to make sure that everything is right before doing it on your live website.
Yes. But as this is a big upgrade, you might get some surprises so I would recommend to first try the upgrade on a copy of the website in order to make sure that everything is right before doing it on your live website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201817
by mirkozax
Replied by mirkozax on topic upgrade from 1.5.7 to 2.4.0
In alternative, there is a previous version of HS that is responsive, I search for this feature only right now
thank you
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds