- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Installation problem.
- suatcamillo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #202526
by suatcamillo
Installation problem. was created by suatcamillo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41.0.2272.118
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
I start the installation of the Hika Shop Essential in extension manager, af ter a while it loads an empty page and stops. I go back to the backend and it says "Installing component was successful." and right under that "Unable to write entry". When I check the list of components hika shop is there but no functionality. I'd appreciate if you could help.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41.0.2272.118
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
I start the installation of the Hika Shop Essential in extension manager, af ter a while it loads an empty page and stops. I go back to the backend and it says "Installing component was successful." and right under that "Unable to write entry". When I check the list of components hika shop is there but no functionality. I'd appreciate if you could help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202531
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Installation problem.
Hi,
First of all please set the error reporting level to "Maximum" in Joomla settings, this will display an error message instead of a white page, so it will give us more details on the issue
I think that you have a max execution time issue, so please edit the value in your php.ini file to increase that value.
stackoverflow.com/questions/16171132/how...xecution-time-in-php
First of all please set the error reporting level to "Maximum" in Joomla settings, this will display an error message instead of a white page, so it will give us more details on the issue
I think that you have a max execution time issue, so please edit the value in your php.ini file to increase that value.
stackoverflow.com/questions/16171132/how...xecution-time-in-php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds