- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Images not found in import
11 years 4 months ago #203553
by TSCWG
Images not found in import was created by TSCWG
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
I imported all our MijoShop products/categories/etc. to HikaShop using your import feature (nice!) but the script couldn't find any of the product images. The images were definitely in the MijoShop system, but the URL in the import error message was looking in a strange place, something like:
site.com/images/httpdocs/site.com/images
I can get the exact error if you want, see below. So, I now have 600 products with no images which I need to fix. Which do you recommend:
a) delete everything from HikaShop and do the import again, noting the actual error and bad URLs
b) add product images to all 600 products by hand
c) uninstall HikaShop completely and start over
Let me know, I'll do whatever you suggest - we definitely want to switch to HikaShop so we'll need to get this straightened out.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
I imported all our MijoShop products/categories/etc. to HikaShop using your import feature (nice!) but the script couldn't find any of the product images. The images were definitely in the MijoShop system, but the URL in the import error message was looking in a strange place, something like:
site.com/images/httpdocs/site.com/images
I can get the exact error if you want, see below. So, I now have 600 products with no images which I need to fix. Which do you recommend:
a) delete everything from HikaShop and do the import again, noting the actual error and bad URLs
b) add product images to all 600 products by hand
c) uninstall HikaShop completely and start over
Let me know, I'll do whatever you suggest - we definitely want to switch to HikaShop so we'll need to get this straightened out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203556
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Images not found in import
Hi,
Which version of MijoShop is installed in your website ?
I know that when we create the import for MijoShop, it was working good but I also know that MijoShop changed since that day (and more specially with MijoShop 3) ; so having an information about the version might help us to understand.
But I think that we will also need some access to your website (backend and database) in order to understand what are the data in MijoShop and so, to see why the import failed for that part.
There is a "d" solution which consist to fix the import and create a little script/query to fix what has been already imported.
Regards,
Which version of MijoShop is installed in your website ?
I know that when we create the import for MijoShop, it was working good but I also know that MijoShop changed since that day (and more specially with MijoShop 3) ; so having an information about the version might help us to understand.
But I think that we will also need some access to your website (backend and database) in order to understand what are the data in MijoShop and so, to see why the import failed for that part.
There is a "d" solution which consist to fix the import and create a little script/query to fix what has been already imported.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203605
by TSCWG
Replied by TSCWG on topic Images not found in import
Thanks for the reply. I just sent you a private message (sure hope it's secure!) with the Joomla login. The MijoShop version is 2.2.5.
I have not done anything other than to tweak one file in the HikaShop stuff, so you are welcome to remove all of it and re-import everything if you want.
Or, if you'd prefer that I do this, just let me know.
I have not done anything other than to tweak one file in the HikaShop stuff, so you are welcome to remove all of it and re-import everything if you want.
Or, if you'd prefer that I do this, just let me know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203676
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Images not found in import
Hi,
We got your access to your website backend. Would it be possible to also have an access to your database (phpmyadmin) so that we can look at the structure of the database of MijoShop (which we can't do from the backend of the website) ?
We got your access to your website backend. Would it be possible to also have an access to your database (phpmyadmin) so that we can look at the structure of the database of MijoShop (which we can't do from the backend of the website) ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203680
by TSCWG
Replied by TSCWG on topic Images not found in import
Nicolas - I just sent you a private message with the phpMyAdmin login for their database.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203734
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Images not found in import
The database looks fine as far as I could see. I wanted to access your backend to check the path of the images in Mijo but there is an htaccess preventing access to it. Would it be possible to have the access for that too ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #203802
by TSCWG
Replied by TSCWG on topic Images not found in import
Hi - sorry about that. I must have it saved in my browsers, as I don't see the htaccess block. To keep it safe, I'll send it to you in a message in 2 minutes. Sorry!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #203980
by TSCWG
Replied by TSCWG on topic Images not found in import
Hi - any updates on this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204058
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Images not found in import
Hi,
We found that MijoShop has two images system. One with the product_image table (which is supported actually by the import system, and one with the "image" column of the product table (which isn't supported actually and where all your images are linked with the products).
I've made a patch to the MijoShop import script.
Replace the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import/mijo.php with the one in this archive and that should work properly when you do the import.
Please note however that as you already did the import, it's likely that the system won't run the import on the products already imported and thus you would have to delete all the HikaShop tables from your database and start from a clean slate for that to work.
I would also recommend to do a backup before cleaning the tables in case something goes wrong with the patched import.
We found that MijoShop has two images system. One with the product_image table (which is supported actually by the import system, and one with the "image" column of the product table (which isn't supported actually and where all your images are linked with the products).
I've made a patch to the MijoShop import script.
Replace the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import/mijo.php with the one in this archive and that should work properly when you do the import.
Please note however that as you already did the import, it's likely that the system won't run the import on the products already imported and thus you would have to delete all the HikaShop tables from your database and start from a clean slate for that to work.
I would also recommend to do a backup before cleaning the tables in case something goes wrong with the patched import.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204134
by TSCWG
Replied by TSCWG on topic Images not found in import
Your instructions said to replace this file:
administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import/mijo.php
However, there is no such file. There, is this, however:
administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/importmijo.php
I tried the import 4 times just to be sure, and it failed each time. I tried replacing the file that does exist, but that didn't work, and I tried adding a directory called "import" and then uploaded your mijo.php file to it. That also did not work.
One of the main reasons we wanted to use HikaShop instead of MijoShop was for this migration feature - hopefully we can get this working.
Below is an example of the errors we get when we do the import, with "ourdomain.com" being used instead of our actual domain.
Step 3 : Import Manufacturers
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/logo/logo-royall-apothecary.png"
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/logo/logo-camilla-soligen.jpg"
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/logo/logo-trumper-apothecary.png"
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/logo/logo-mitchells-apothecary.png"
Step 4 : Import General Categories
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/apothecary/royall-bay-rhum-lotion.jpg"
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/apothecary/shaving-soaps/Imperial-shave-soap.jpg"
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/outerwear/jackets/mackinaw-green.jpg"
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/sleepwear/robes/robe-landing.jpg"
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/shoes/dress/anatomic-gabriel-leather-brown.jpg"
administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import/mijo.php
However, there is no such file. There, is this, however:
administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/importmijo.php
I tried the import 4 times just to be sure, and it failed each time. I tried replacing the file that does exist, but that didn't work, and I tried adding a directory called "import" and then uploaded your mijo.php file to it. That also did not work.
One of the main reasons we wanted to use HikaShop instead of MijoShop was for this migration feature - hopefully we can get this working.
Below is an example of the errors we get when we do the import, with "ourdomain.com" being used instead of our actual domain.
Step 3 : Import Manufacturers
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/logo/logo-royall-apothecary.png"
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/logo/logo-camilla-soligen.jpg"
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/logo/logo-trumper-apothecary.png"
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/logo/logo-mitchells-apothecary.png"
Step 4 : Import General Categories
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/apothecary/royall-bay-rhum-lotion.jpg"
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/apothecary/shaving-soaps/Imperial-shave-soap.jpg"
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/outerwear/jackets/mackinaw-green.jpg"
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/sleepwear/robes/robe-landing.jpg"
File is not found "/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/var/www/vhosts/ourdomain.com/httpdocs/j3/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/data/shoes/dress/anatomic-gabriel-leather-brown.jpg"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204171
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Images not found in import
Hi,
The file that Nicolas sent you is from HikaShop 2.5.0 where the imports has been moved.
I guess that he just forgot that point.
About your error, it looks like you have twice the path in the file names.
It should come from a different configuration of the "DIR_IMAGE" from MijoShop than in our tests.
The best at this moment will be to replace
By
To avoid the issue.
Even if we made a lot of tests with the import ; we can't know all kind of configuration that store will have.
Configuration generally just have "relative" path and not absolute one ; so you currently have some specific an "unusual" configuration data.
Regards,
The file that Nicolas sent you is from HikaShop 2.5.0 where the imports has been moved.
I guess that he just forgot that point.
About your error, it looks like you have twice the path in the file names.
It should come from a different configuration of the "DIR_IMAGE" from MijoShop than in our tests.
The best at this moment will be to replace
Code:
if (defined('DIR_IMAGE'))
$this->copyImgDir = HIKASHOP_ROOT.DIR_IMAGE;
else
$this->copyImgDir = HIKASHOP_ROOT.'components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/';
if (defined('DIR_IMAGE'))
$this->copyCatImgDir = HIKASHOP_ROOT.DIR_IMAGE;
else
$this->copyCatImgDir = HIKASHOP_ROOT.'components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/';
Code:
if (defined('DIR_IMAGE')) {
if(strpos(DIR_IMAGE, HIKASHOP_ROOT) === false)
$this->copyImgDir = HIKASHOP_ROOT.DIR_IMAGE;
else
$this->copyImgDir = DIR_IMAGE;
} else
$this->copyImgDir = HIKASHOP_ROOT.'components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/';
if (defined('DIR_IMAGE')) {
if(strpos(DIR_IMAGE, HIKASHOP_ROOT) === false)
$this->copyCatImgDir = HIKASHOP_ROOT.DIR_IMAGE;
else
$this->copyCatImgDir = DIR_IMAGE;
} else
$this->copyCatImgDir = HIKASHOP_ROOT.'components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/';
Even if we made a lot of tests with the import ; we can't know all kind of configuration that store will have.
Configuration generally just have "relative" path and not absolute one ; so you currently have some specific an "unusual" configuration data.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds