- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 2
hide / remove custom fields from customer e-mail
11 years 4 months ago #203585
by squareweb
hide / remove custom fields from customer e-mail was created by squareweb
-- HikaShop version -- : latest business
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n.a.
Hi,
I wonder if it is possible to hide my custom-fields from the order-email which is sent to the customer.
Thanks
Mark
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n.a.
Hi,
I wonder if it is possible to hide my custom-fields from the order-email which is sent to the customer.
Thanks
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #203667
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic hide / remove custom fields from customer e-mail
Hello Mark,
The solution will probably be to directly edit the code of your emails via "Hikashop->System->Emails".
The solution will probably be to directly edit the code of your emails via "Hikashop->System->Emails".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204006
by squareweb
Replied by squareweb on topic hide / remove custom fields from customer e-mail
Thanks mohammed,
Any idea which part of the e-mail-setup I've to change. There are:
Preload-version, Text-version and HTML-version.
Thanks again.
Mark
Any idea which part of the e-mail-setup I've to change. There are:
Preload-version, Text-version and HTML-version.
Thanks again.
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204010
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hide / remove custom fields from customer e-mail
Hi,
I suppose that these are custom item fields so you can remove the code
in the preload version in order to remove their display from the email.
I suppose that these are custom item fields so you can remove the code
Code:
if(!empty($itemFields)){
foreach($itemFields as $field){
$namekey = $field->field_namekey;
if(!isset($item->$namekey) || (empty($item->$namekey) && !strlen($item->$namekey))) continue;
$t .= '<p>'.$fieldsClass->getFieldName($field).': '.$fieldsClass->show($field,$item->$namekey,'user_email').'</p>';
}
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204051
by squareweb
Replied by squareweb on topic hide / remove custom fields from customer e-mail
Thanks Nicolas,
I'll give it a try.
Let you know.
Mark
I'll give it a try.
Let you know.
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds