Skip to main content

Blank Screens When Going To Hikishop on Back End

More
11 years 4 months ago #203677 by BarbMc1
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.mcgheesminiatures.com/administrator/...ikashop&ctrl=product
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Explorer 11.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : HTTP 500
This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

I recently have been in the process of transfering my website to a new host. I did not have these problems with the old host, but am now having it with the new.

I tried to hit the export botton when on the product page. I get an HTTP 500 error.
This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

I talked to BlueHost, my new host, and they found this error on their server:
[error] [client 69.195.67.135] File does not exist: /home2/mcgheesm/public_html/media/com_hikashop/js, referer: www.mcgheesminiatures.com/

They told me that it is a log message from their domlogs.

They suggested going to HikaShop.

I also was trying to work with Mass Actions.
I found a post called "Mass delete products". The post is 10 monthes old. Here someone asked a question about deleting a large number of products. The answer was to create a new mass action, use a csv file with the products to delete, use the file as a filter, and delete as the action. Sounds great to me.

However, when I try to click on New button, I go to a blank screne. I also tried to click on, to open the Mass delete function already in HikaShop, I get the same thing, a blank screen.

I seems like something did not full transfer over to the new host? But since others are having trouble with this as well, I hoping that there is some answer that I'm not finding.

Any help on this would really mean a lot.
Barbara

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #203685 by Jerome
Hi,

The error in your server log file is not related to the 500 page you got.
I think that you should have a PHP fatal error ; so you should take a look in your PHP error log.

Having more details thanks to the error message will help us to understand the issue and find the appropriate fix.
About mass-actions I know that it uses plugins to work so maybe a missing plugin could be the source of the problem ; like that it's difficult to say.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum