- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
HELP: Hikashop Categories Page
11 years 3 months ago #204440
by patrickf
HELP: Hikashop Categories Page was created by patrickf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x.x
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 43.0.2357.124
Hi all,
I am having trouble removing the subcategories from the upper categories on the category page. And also the quantities. I've attached an image with the parts I want removed highlighted
Any help or ideas would be much appreciated.
Kind Regards
Patrick
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x.x
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 43.0.2357.124
Hi all,
I am having trouble removing the subcategories from the upper categories on the category page. And also the quantities. I've attached an image with the parts I want removed highlighted
Any help or ideas would be much appreciated.
Kind Regards
Patrick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204450
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic HELP: Hikashop Categories Page
Hi,
You just have to change the settings of your category listing menu via the menu Display > Content menus.
Disable the option "Show the number of products" and change the value for the "Show sub categories" option.
You just have to change the settings of your category listing menu via the menu Display > Content menus.
Disable the option "Show the number of products" and change the value for the "Show sub categories" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds