Skip to main content

Link to product no longer works

More
11 years 3 months ago #205341 by kurtsnow
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 38.0.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Product not found

Notice: Undefined property: ProductViewProduct::$canonical in /home4/kurtsnow/public_html/kingsofkustoms.com/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show.php on line 12

I upgrade to Joomla 3.x, reinstalled HikaShop and now after I log in I get the error message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205345 by nicolas
Hi,

This means that the link to the product page is not recognized anymore.
Unfortunately, you didn't provide the link to the product page and a screenshot of the product edition page so hard to analyze the situation as I couldn't find the link to the page on your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205461 by kurtsnow
The product page is not public. You have to login, as I use it only for wholesale orders. Attached are the screenshots of what I think you are asking for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205603 by nicolas
Hi,

Can you turn off the "force canonical URL on listings" setting and the "remove category and product id from URLs" settings of the HikaShop configuration, and then clean your website cache (if any) ? Does it help ?
If not, could you provide the link you're using to access the product of your screenshot ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205616 by postgah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #205618 by lousyfool

postgah wrote: I also have this problem :(
plz help


Sorry, but think about it, that's not at all useful information for receiving help.

If you have the very same problem as the original poster, then you should follow the very same advice as already given by Nicolas.
If it's a different problem, you should start a new thread with sufficient information including screenshots, etc.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by lousyfool.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205780 by kurtsnow
Remove products and categories id in URLs was already set to "No." I changed Force canonical URLs on listings from "Use canonical URL if specified" to "No" and cleared by browser cache and it did not fix the problem. I will send a private message with the link and log in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205805 by nicolas
Hi,

Then we'll need to check your settings and that you provide some links that don't work and from where you're getting them so that we can look at the issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205919 by kurtsnow
I thought I sent that via private message. Did you not receive it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205921 by Jerome
Hi,

Please do not use private message and use the "contact us" form instead.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #206685 by kurtsnow
I just sent it via contact us page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #207118 by kurtsnow
Any progress on this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #207559 by nicolas
Hi,

Well, I had a look at the problem but it looks like it works just fine.
See:
take.ms/eLEKs
Ater login, I'm getting redirected to that page and don't get any error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #207657 by kurtsnow
Yes, for some reason the redirect is working fine. But now I have a new problem. When I created the new order I noticed that it used an old invoice number. I checked the backend and my orders over the last two years are missing. Any idea what happened? Where I might look to try and find them? Also, before the upgrade to Joomla 3 I used to be able to access my orders in the backend and print out an invoice. I cannot figure out how to do that with the new version.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by kurtsnow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #207664 by nicolas
Hi,

I don't know what happened with your orders. It's as if you had loaded in your database the order table from an old backup instead of the order table you had up until then. I you have any backup you can look at the hikashop_order table of the backup and try to restore it. But you might also need to restore other tables (address, user, order_product, history).

I don't see any problem with the invoice.
I can still click on the order number in the orders listing in order to open it and then click on the "invoice" button at the top in order to see the invoice and then click on the print icon in order to print it:
take.ms/8QI7o

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum