- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Upgrade to 2.5.0 issues
11 years 3 months ago #206814
by stephani
Upgrade to 2.5.0 issues was created by stephani
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.hotpicksusa.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.2
I just upgraded to 2.5.0 and now all my product images have small thumbnails in the top right corner overlapping the product photo?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.2
I just upgraded to 2.5.0 and now all my product images have small thumbnails in the top right corner overlapping the product photo?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206819
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Upgrade to 2.5.0 issues
Hi,
You have a badge configured.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-badge-listing.html
Regards,
You have a badge configured.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-badge-listing.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206851
by stephani
Replied by stephani on topic SOLVED: Upgrade to 2.5.0 issues
I have an identical test site I cloned from this one that I had not updated yet and it seems badges were turned on, on that site, yet they never showed up. By updating to 2.5.0 it somehow caused the placeholder image to be displayed.
I was very confused because I have never used the badges and didn't realize they were even turned on!
Thank you for the quick support!
I was very confused because I have never used the badges and didn't realize they were even turned on!
Thank you for the quick support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds