- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 2
Where can I found out what is new in HikaShop 2.5.
11 years 3 months ago #206832
by scarney
Where can I found out what is new in HikaShop 2.5. was created by scarney
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All Browsers
Where can I read about what is new in version 2.5.0?
I have just updated one of my sites that is not yet live to version 2.5.0 of HikaShop. I also have a site I manage for some friends that is live and I want to know if there is a reason for me to upgrade that site yet.
Thank you, Sean Carney
PS. Site in development at www.Veggievore.com
Site in operation www.AnchorPointFilms.com
Where can I read about what is new in version 2.5.0?
I have just updated one of my sites that is not yet live to version 2.5.0 of HikaShop. I also have a site I manage for some friends that is live and I want to know if there is a reason for me to upgrade that site yet.
Thank you, Sean Carney
PS. Site in development at www.Veggievore.com
Site in operation www.AnchorPointFilms.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206866
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Where can I found out what is new in HikaShop 2.5.
Hi,
I guess what you want is the changelog. It's where you'd expect it to be: in the very beginning of the documentation under Global Information, or directly here: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Warning: it's a very long list of reasons.
I guess what you want is the changelog. It's where you'd expect it to be: in the very beginning of the documentation under Global Information, or directly here: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Warning: it's a very long list of reasons.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206845
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Where can I found out what is new in HikaShop 2.5.
Hi,
Like for all the releases we ever made, you can read our change log:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Like for all the releases we ever made, you can read our change log:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney, tbroderick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206932
by scarney
Replied by scarney on topic Where can I found out what is new in HikaShop 2.5.
That was truly an impressive list!
Thank you, Sean
Thank you, Sean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 3
11 years 3 months ago #206971
by tbroderick
Replied by tbroderick on topic Where can I found out what is new in HikaShop 2.5.
I just looked at the changeling for 2.5.0. WOW!!
Do you guys sleep??
Thank you very much for the excellent attention you have for your customers!
Do you guys sleep??
Thank you very much for the excellent attention you have for your customers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206974
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Where can I found out what is new in HikaShop 2.5.
A few but yestbroderick wrote: Do you guys sleep??
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 2 months ago #208196
by tristanbailey
Replied by tristanbailey on topic Where can I found out what is new in HikaShop 2.5.
Thanks for the link to the changelog, could you make it a little bigger as a link in your site navigation, please.

thanks
t
thanks
t
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds