- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Poor layout in variants
11 years 2 months ago #209099
by DB35611
Replied by DB35611 on topic Poor layout in variants
OK. I create a new item.
Even on the new item I cannot add any variants from my saved characteristics. :dry: When I go to characteristics I can see the list pop up but it will not save to the newly created item??? Sorry to be a pain but.....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209100
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Poor layout in variants
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand your last message.
Would it be possible to have an access to your website in order to see directly the issue ; specially for the database content ?
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand your last message.
Would it be possible to have an access to your website in order to see directly the issue ; specially for the database content ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209323
by DB35611
Replied by DB35611 on topic Poor layout in variants
Can you please message or email me? Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209325
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Poor layout in variants
Hi,
If you want to send us private information ; you can use the "contact us" form.
Please provide a link to that forum thread so the support team will know what to do with the credentials.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Regards,
If you want to send us private information ; you can use the "contact us" form.
Please provide a link to that forum thread so the support team will know what to do with the credentials.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds