- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
After update product admin page destroyed
11 years 2 months ago #208355
by Šev?ík
After update product admin page destroyed was created by Šev?ík
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 39.0
Hello,
I updated Hikashop from 2.4.0 to 2.5.0 but when I want to edit a product in admin or add a new product, the page is destroyed as you can see in the attached picture. Could somebody help me fast with this problem?
I need it to fix for my customer.
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 39.0
Hello,
I updated Hikashop from 2.4.0 to 2.5.0 but when I want to edit a product in admin or add a new product, the page is destroyed as you can see in the attached picture. Could somebody help me fast with this problem?
I need it to fix for my customer.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208361
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic After update product admin page destroyed
Hi,
That's because you don't use the default CSS of the backend of HikaShop, and thus you didn't get the new CSS necessary for the new product edition interface.
Change back to default the backend CSS setting of the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration and it will display fine.
That's because you don't use the default CSS of the backend of HikaShop, and thus you didn't get the new CSS necessary for the new product edition interface.
Change back to default the backend CSS setting of the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration and it will display fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208415
by Šev?ík
Replied by Šev?ík on topic After update product admin page destroyed
Hi,
thank you very much for your help. It helped.
thank you very much for your help. It helped.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds