- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Product prices after update
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #208785
by Ecilao
Product prices after update was created by Ecilao
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
I updated Hikashop and now all my prices have been altered!!! The shown prices including tax are the prices without taxes!!!
How can I change that without having to correct all my product prices one at the time?
I assume I can do that with mass actions, but I cannot figure out how..
Can someone help me?
I updated Hikashop and now all my prices have been altered!!! The shown prices including tax are the prices without taxes!!!
How can I change that without having to correct all my product prices one at the time?
I assume I can do that with mass actions, but I cannot figure out how..
Can someone help me?
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Ecilao.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208796
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product prices after update
Hi,
HikaShop updates do not change the prices of products.
The issue is probably with your tax rules and the main tax zone of your HikaShop configuration which were changed and thus, by default, you see the prices without tax because no tax rule match the main tax zone.
So I would recommend to check this FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...ion-listing.html#faq
HikaShop updates do not change the prices of products.
The issue is probably with your tax rules and the main tax zone of your HikaShop configuration which were changed and thus, by default, you see the prices without tax because no tax rule match the main tax zone.
So I would recommend to check this FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...ion-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208820
by Ecilao
Replied by Ecilao on topic Product prices after update
Hi, Nicolas,
Thank you!
That helped.
But still I have a problem.
I have two different Tax rates. One works fine, but the other one doesn't. I cannot figure out what the difference is between them.
In "Manage Tax rates", the first one shows the 'total amout' and the 'total tax amount' correctly.
The second tax rate shows at 'total amout' and 'total tax amount' € 0.00
I think that is the problem, but I don't know how to alter that.
If I try to edit, I only see the name and the % of the tax rate.
Can you help me out again?
Thank you!
That helped.
But still I have a problem.
I have two different Tax rates. One works fine, but the other one doesn't. I cannot figure out what the difference is between them.
In "Manage Tax rates", the first one shows the 'total amout' and the 'total tax amount' correctly.
The second tax rate shows at 'total amout' and 'total tax amount' € 0.00
I think that is the problem, but I don't know how to alter that.
If I try to edit, I only see the name and the % of the tax rate.
Can you help me out again?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208824
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product prices after update
Hi,
I would need you to provide screenshots of the tax rates listing, of the tax rules listing, of the tax section of the HikaShop configuration, so that I can understand the situation.
I would need you to provide screenshots of the tax rates listing, of the tax rules listing, of the tax section of the HikaShop configuration, so that I can understand the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208968
by Ecilao
Replied by Ecilao on topic Product prices after update
Hi Nicolas,
I herewith send you some screenshots to clearify mij question.
Kind regards,
Alice
I herewith send you some screenshots to clearify mij question.
Kind regards,
Alice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208995
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product prices after update
Hi,
Your tax rules are fine as far as I can see.
Edit your products and make sure that you selected the "BTW hoog" in the "tax category" field of the products.
Your tax rules are fine as far as I can see.
Edit your products and make sure that you selected the "BTW hoog" in the "tax category" field of the products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #209128
by Ecilao
Replied by Ecilao on topic Product prices after update
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
The problem is that the price in the screenshot is the netto price. Taxers should be added to this price.
And that doesn`t happen.
the price mentioned is 20,75. The price that I sell the goods for is 22,00.
So how do I get the 22,00 mentioned on my frontside (on my website).
Do I have to change a setting in my configuration or something like that?
Kind regards,
Alice
Thanks for your reply.
The problem is that the price in the screenshot is the netto price. Taxers should be added to this price.
And that doesn`t happen.
the price mentioned is 20,75. The price that I sell the goods for is 22,00.
So how do I get the 22,00 mentioned on my frontside (on my website).
Do I have to change a setting in my configuration or something like that?
Kind regards,
Alice
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Ecilao. Reason: Both tax rates are not added to the prices instead of only one tax rate.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209138
by Ecilao
Replied by Ecilao on topic Product prices after update
The screenshot added
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209183
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product prices after update
Hi,
Please check you settings under Configuration > Main > Taxes, the option "Show taxed prices" should be set on "With tax".
Then I think that in your case you have to disable the option "Floating tax prices".
Please check you settings under Configuration > Main > Taxes, the option "Show taxed prices" should be set on "With tax".
Then I think that in your case you have to disable the option "Floating tax prices".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds