- Posts: 91
- Thank you received: 3
Backend article page quite empy (css) after update
11 years 2 months ago #208914
by miracle
Backend article page quite empy (css) after update was created by miracle
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
Hi, I experienced a problem I couldn't solve. I upgraded from 2.4.0 to 2.5.0 as it is always good to get the latest version before asking for help. It looks like my initial problem (finding an article to give discount) is solved. But it looks like another problem came in its place.
When I go to the backend article list and click on an article, I get a rather empty / incomplete page. See screenshot.
I tried to remove all the cache I could found (browser, Joomla, et cetera) and also did a DB check, nothing strange.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
Hi, I experienced a problem I couldn't solve. I upgraded from 2.4.0 to 2.5.0 as it is always good to get the latest version before asking for help. It looks like my initial problem (finding an article to give discount) is solved. But it looks like another problem came in its place.
When I go to the backend article list and click on an article, I get a rather empty / incomplete page. See screenshot.
I tried to remove all the cache I could found (browser, Joomla, et cetera) and also did a DB check, nothing strange.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 months ago #208917
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Backend article page quite empy (css) after update
Hello,
Can you :
- Activate the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that you can see if it display an error message which will help you to understand from what your issue is coming.
Thanks.
Can you :
- Activate the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that you can see if it display an error message which will help you to understand from what your issue is coming.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209033
by miracle
Replied by miracle on topic Backend article page quite empy (css) after update
See attached screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209035
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Backend article page quite empy (css) after update
Hi,
It seems that you have a view override on the "show" file of the "product" view for your backend template.
Remove it via the menu Display->Views and that should fix the problem.
It seems that you have a view override on the "show" file of the "product" view for your backend template.
Remove it via the menu Display->Views and that should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209113
by miracle
Replied by miracle on topic Backend article page quite empy (css) after update
I see two overrides. show_default and show_block_dimensions. Do you know which one is causing the problem?
I made the changes on purpose. I understand things change, but I don't want to loose all the changes I made (besides I don't know exactly what changes it were). Is it easy to downgrade back to 2.4.0? Or what's the best way to get this working without losing all the changes?
I made the changes on purpose. I understand things change, but I don't want to loose all the changes I made (besides I don't know exactly what changes it were). Is it easy to downgrade back to 2.4.0? Or what's the best way to get this working without losing all the changes?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209116
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Backend article page quite empy (css) after update
Hi,
"show_default" and "show_block_dimensions" are front-end views.
Nicolas is talking about back-end views, so for the administration part.
Regards,
"show_default" and "show_block_dimensions" are front-end views.
Nicolas is talking about back-end views, so for the administration part.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209175
by miracle
Replied by miracle on topic Backend article page quite empy (css) after update
Of course, my fault. Problem solved. Nice new interface at the product page!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds