- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 1
Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'
11 years 2 months ago #209131
by Gnsbud
Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' was created by Gnsbud
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1054 Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM gd_hikashop_category WHERE category_id = Array LIMIT 1
Hi,
I just changed few settings in my Hikashop config (can't tell which one for sure, cart flow, some currency info, shop info...) and I got this error:
now each time I'm trying to visit Configuration I'm receiving above error. Already tried to install Hikashop over the existing (using Extension Manager), but still error occurs. I removed Hikashop and istalled it again, now it works, but why did this happen?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1054 Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM gd_hikashop_category WHERE category_id = Array LIMIT 1
Hi,
I just changed few settings in my Hikashop config (can't tell which one for sure, cart flow, some currency info, shop info...) and I got this error:
Code:
Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM gd_hikashop_category WHERE category_id = Array LIMIT 1
now each time I'm trying to visit Configuration I'm receiving above error. Already tried to install Hikashop over the existing (using Extension Manager), but still error occurs. I removed Hikashop and istalled it again, now it works, but why did this happen?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209133
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'
Hi,
Hard to say. It could be anything as this is a generic MySQL query to load a category.
The 'Array' indicates that something relative to categories was wrong but can't say more. It could be almost anything.
Hard to say. It could be anything as this is a generic MySQL query to load a category.
The 'Array' indicates that something relative to categories was wrong but can't say more. It could be almost anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286742
by pouyan
Replied by pouyan on topic Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'
hi
I also have a problem comparing . When I want to compare the two products, I'll go through this error.
Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'1054
Please guide.
hikashop version:_hikashop_business_v3.2.2
I also have a problem comparing . When I want to compare the two products, I'll go through this error.
Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'1054
Please guide.
hikashop version:_hikashop_business_v3.2.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286744
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'
Hello,
You should enable the Joomla debug mode to get the "call stack" and provide us precise indicate of there there issue is.
Please understand that there is thousand of queries within HikaShop (about 1600 just for the core) so we need to have more details to investigate properly.
Regards,
You should enable the Joomla debug mode to get the "call stack" and provide us precise indicate of there there issue is.
Please understand that there is thousand of queries within HikaShop (about 1600 just for the core) so we need to have more details to investigate properly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds