- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Google analytics
- heidienfern
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #209578
by heidienfern
Google analytics was created by heidienfern
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hello,
I've activated and published the plugin Hikashop Google Analytics plugin. (See attachment)
I know it would be works after several days, but when I look on the firebug on my page I don't see anything of google analytics.
Does I do anything else?
www.kingselectronics.eu
Regards
Heidi
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hello,
I've activated and published the plugin Hikashop Google Analytics plugin. (See attachment)
I know it would be works after several days, but when I look on the firebug on my page I don't see anything of google analytics.
Does I do anything else?
www.kingselectronics.eu
Regards
Heidi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209581
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Google analytics
Hi,
The plugin can use the "direct call" in order to contact directly Google Analytics for the notifications.
That is useful when the order is confirmed by a payment notification (IPN), like with paypal.
So depending how you confirmed the order, the code could not be seen by the customer or the admin.
Regards,
The plugin can use the "direct call" in order to contact directly Google Analytics for the notifications.
That is useful when the order is confirmed by a payment notification (IPN), like with paypal.
So depending how you confirmed the order, the code could not be seen by the customer or the admin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: heidienfern
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- heidienfern
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #209633
by heidienfern
Replied by heidienfern on topic Google analytics
Thanks Jerome,
So I must do nothing and wait?
In the firebug I don't see anything of google analytics. Is this correct?
Use universal analytics → yes (is this correct?)
Regards
Heidi
So I must do nothing and wait?
In the firebug I don't see anything of google analytics. Is this correct?
Use universal analytics → yes (is this correct?)
Regards
Heidi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209639
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Google analytics
Hi,
First, it will be interesting to provide some information about how your orders are confirmed (CF my previous message).
Then you have to be sure that your Google Analytics account is working good.
It is possible to use use the "real time" display in Google Analytics in order to see the plugin queries ; but it depends on how you confirmed the order.. Once again
Regards,
First, it will be interesting to provide some information about how your orders are confirmed (CF my previous message).
Then you have to be sure that your Google Analytics account is working good.
It is possible to use use the "real time" display in Google Analytics in order to see the plugin queries ; but it depends on how you confirmed the order.. Once again
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- heidienfern
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #209744
by heidienfern
Replied by heidienfern on topic Google analytics
I'm sorry
but where can I see how I confirmed the order?
In the realtime of google analytics I don't see anything.
Before I used opencart, and everything was ok.
So Google analytics works.
but where can I see how I confirmed the order?
In the realtime of google analytics I don't see anything.
Before I used opencart, and everything was ok.
So Google analytics works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209749
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Google analytics
Hi,
You can't "see" it but you have to know how an order is being confirmed.
Like I wrote, an order can be confirmed by the payment plugin :
The plugin google analytics will only record an order when that order is confirmed.
And you have to configure (or check the configuration) the order statuses which defined an order as confirmed in the HikaShop backend ( Invoice order statuses )
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_order
Regards,
You can't "see" it but you have to know how an order is being confirmed.
Like I wrote, an order can be confirmed by the payment plugin :
But an order can also be confirmed manually, in the HikaShop backend.That is useful when the order is confirmed by a payment notification (IPN), like with paypal.
The plugin google analytics will only record an order when that order is confirmed.
And you have to configure (or check the configuration) the order statuses which defined an order as confirmed in the HikaShop backend ( Invoice order statuses )
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_order
I have no doubt on it ; but there are now two "modes" in Google Analytics, with "universal analytics" or the previous version.So Google analytics works.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds