- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Product category listing problem
11 years 2 months ago #209929
by jbboro3
Product category listing problem was created by jbboro3
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tatkalcharge.in/component/hikashop/p...t/listing?Itemid=149
-- HikaShop version -- : 1507221655
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Product category listing automatically tough disabled everything including modules and menus
I have tried all means to stop showing product category listing but couldnot succeed.. I have no content menu published, neither content modules - still from where it displays I've no idea.. Please help me out someone.. Thanks in advance!
-- HikaShop version -- : 1507221655
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Product category listing automatically tough disabled everything including modules and menus
I have tried all means to stop showing product category listing but couldnot succeed.. I have no content menu published, neither content modules - still from where it displays I've no idea.. Please help me out someone.. Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209950
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product category listing problem
Hi,
Sorry but I am not sure to understand correctly your issue, in the indicated url the menu is a product listing menu.
We can see that products are displayed correctly, do you have trouble with the images displayed before the listing ?
If it is, in the product listing menu settings please disable the "show image" option.
Sorry but I am not sure to understand correctly your issue, in the indicated url the menu is a product listing menu.
We can see that products are displayed correctly, do you have trouble with the images displayed before the listing ?
If it is, in the product listing menu settings please disable the "show image" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds