- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 5
404 error in popup after adding product to cart
11 years 1 month ago #210885
by tgdkere2
404 error in popup after adding product to cart was created by tgdkere2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 error
After upgrading to latest hikashop version, I have a 404 error in the popup message after adding products to the cart.
I did switch off SEF and caching, but the error did NOT disappear.
Only change I did was the update to the latest Hikashop version.
Before this was working.
Please advise what to do
Thanks and best regards
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 error
After upgrading to latest hikashop version, I have a 404 error in the popup message after adding products to the cart.
I did switch off SEF and caching, but the error did NOT disappear.
Only change I did was the update to the latest Hikashop version.
Before this was working.
Please advise what to do
Thanks and best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #210888
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic 404 error in popup after adding product to cart
Please look here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...update-to-2-5-0.html
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds