- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Disable showing Tax in on card en confirmation mai
11 years 1 month ago #211081
by Webteur
Disable showing Tax in on card en confirmation mai was created by Webteur
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
I use HikaShop to request a quote. I have a website to make the hiring party tents. Customers can place several tents in the cart. But I want not showing the taxes. Now I have it disabled in the configuration but it remains visible at the check-out and confirmationsf mailings sent.
How can I turn off all stating definitively been charged?
I use HikaShop to request a quote. I have a website to make the hiring party tents. Customers can place several tents in the cart. But I want not showing the taxes. Now I have it disabled in the configuration but it remains visible at the check-out and confirmationsf mailings sent.
How can I turn off all stating definitively been charged?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211086
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Disable showing Tax in on card en confirmation mai
Hi,
In the HikaShop configuration, you have the "show taxed prices" setting to control that.
If you set it to "no tax", the product prices on the checkout and emails will be displayed without tax and only the tax line between the subtotal and the total will display.
If you want to remove that line too, then it means that you don't have taxes anywhere, and in that case, you can simply remove all your tax rules in the menu System>Taxes since they won't be used at all.
In the HikaShop configuration, you have the "show taxed prices" setting to control that.
If you set it to "no tax", the product prices on the checkout and emails will be displayed without tax and only the tax line between the subtotal and the total will display.
If you want to remove that line too, then it means that you don't have taxes anywhere, and in that case, you can simply remove all your tax rules in the menu System>Taxes since they won't be used at all.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211830
by Webteur
Replied by Webteur on topic Disable showing Tax in on card en confirmation mai
i am sorry, but i have set everywhere "No tax" but it's still showing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211868
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Disable showing Tax in on card en confirmation mai
Please provide a link to the shop and a backend access so that we can check on the issue
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211886
by Webteur
Replied by Webteur on topic Disable showing Tax in on card en confirmation mai
I send you the link and access
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211958
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Disable showing Tax in on card en confirmation mai
Hi,
I do see the product prices without the taxes on your order notifications on your website:
take.ms/0whHG
So it seems to be working just fine. Maybe I didn't understand what you want ? In that case, could you provide screenshots of the problem and what you want so that we can understand the issue ?
I do see the product prices without the taxes on your order notifications on your website:
take.ms/0whHG
So it seems to be working just fine. Maybe I didn't understand what you want ? In that case, could you provide screenshots of the problem and what you want so that we can understand the issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211971
by Webteur
Replied by Webteur on topic Disable showing Tax in on card en confirmation mai
True, the products, I can turn off the load.
But the total at the checkout stands still (Card module)
But the total at the checkout stands still (Card module)
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Webteur.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211988
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Disable showing Tax in on card en confirmation mai
If you want to remove that line too, then it means that you don't have taxes anywhere, and in that case, you can simply remove or disable all your tax rules in the menu System>Taxes since they won't be used at all.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds