- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
"Vote And Comment" NOT showing up when enabled.
11 years 1 month ago #211652
by kevinmac
"Vote And Comment" NOT showing up when enabled. was created by kevinmac
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.3 Stable
-- PHP version -- : Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I have enabled the "Show vote in categories" and yet it to YES. I cannot see the entire "Vote And Comment" section anywhere. When I go to "Vote", the page looks like this, is it normal?: ibin.co/2CLw4fpWtl0V
Is there something I have to download or need to enable?
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.3 Stable
-- PHP version -- : Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I have enabled the "Show vote in categories" and yet it to YES. I cannot see the entire "Vote And Comment" section anywhere. When I go to "Vote", the page looks like this, is it normal?: ibin.co/2CLw4fpWtl0V
Is there something I have to download or need to enable?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211687
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic "Vote And Comment" NOT showing up when enabled.
Hi,
Go in the HikaShop configuration. There, click on the "Features" tab. And there, you'll find the Vote And Comment section you're looking for:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...g.html#features_vote
Go in the HikaShop configuration. There, click on the "Features" tab. And there, you'll find the Vote And Comment section you're looking for:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...g.html#features_vote
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211723
by kevinmac
Replied by kevinmac on topic "Vote And Comment" NOT showing up when enabled.
Thank you, solved !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds