- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Set Euro symbol
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211842
by Webteur
Set Euro symbol was created by Webteur
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
How can I put the euro symbol for the price?
How can I put the euro symbol for the price?
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Webteur.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211876
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Set Euro symbol
Hmm, according to your screenshot the Euro symbol is there for the price.
If you meant before the price (= in front of it), you can change the settings in the HikaShop backend -> System -> Currencies -> click on "Euro" or "EUR", then change the setting for both "Symbol precedes positive value" and "Symbol precedes negative value" to "Yes", and save.
If you meant before the price (= in front of it), you can change the settings in the HikaShop backend -> System -> Currencies -> click on "Euro" or "EUR", then change the setting for both "Symbol precedes positive value" and "Symbol precedes negative value" to "Yes", and save.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by lousyfool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Webteur
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211851
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Set Euro symbol
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.
Here the documentation for the currencies in HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ies-in-hikashop.html
And the documentation for the edition of currencies, where you can edit the format and symbols:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-currency-form.html
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.
Here the documentation for the currencies in HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ies-in-hikashop.html
And the documentation for the edition of currencies, where you can edit the format and symbols:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-currency-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211973
by Webteur
Replied by Webteur on topic Set Euro symbol
I solved the problem!
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Webteur.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds