- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Upgrade
- dylan@vandenbosch.co.za
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #212024
by dylan@vandenbosch.co.za
Hikashop Upgrade was created by dylan@vandenbosch.co.za
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
I have been using the free Hikashop version for a while.
I have recently ordered the Hikashop Essential Package for my clients website.
If I install the package via Joomla, will it affect the data on my previous Hikashop installation?
I have been using the free Hikashop version for a while.
I have recently ordered the Hikashop Essential Package for my clients website.
If I install the package via Joomla, will it affect the data on my previous Hikashop installation?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212029
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Upgrade
Hi,
Please see the F.A.Q. (second section, first question).
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html
Regards,
Please see the F.A.Q. (second section, first question).
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds