- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 1
Payments are not automatically processed
11 years 1 month ago #212232
by pamZGS
Payments are not automatically processed was created by pamZGS
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.brainsugarhealth.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2,5,0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3+
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : since update, Paypal payments are not automatically processing - I am losing orders!!!
hello,
Since updating, our payments are not automatically processing!!!
Since updating - orders are not being captured and processed automatically by Paypal. I have to go in and manually do this. Is there a setting (or can I leave it blank) so that it can happen automatically?
And we are not being notified that it is not happening. - Also customer is not receiving confirmation email even when I manually capture the order.
thank you,
Pam
-- HikaShop version -- : 2,5,0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3+
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : since update, Paypal payments are not automatically processing - I am losing orders!!!
hello,
Since updating, our payments are not automatically processing!!!
Since updating - orders are not being captured and processed automatically by Paypal. I have to go in and manually do this. Is there a setting (or can I leave it blank) so that it can happen automatically?
And we are not being notified that it is not happening. - Also customer is not receiving confirmation email even when I manually capture the order.
thank you,
Pam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212239
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payments are not automatically processed
Hi,
I don't think that this is linked to the update.
It's either that you activated the "enable validation mode" setting of the paypal payment method or that you configured your PayPal account to not capture payments automatically.
I don't think that this is linked to the update.
It's either that you activated the "enable validation mode" setting of the paypal payment method or that you configured your PayPal account to not capture payments automatically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds