- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
No email data stored.
11 years 1 month ago #212298
by Webteur
No email data stored. was created by Webteur
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
When a customer places an order, I would not want his email data is stored.
I got the settings Login stand up guest ..
When the customer places an order again with the same email address then gives HikaShop this email already exists, and the order can not be completed.
How do I set no email address is stored?
When a customer places an order, I would not want his email data is stored.
I got the settings Login stand up guest ..
When the customer places an order again with the same email address then gives HikaShop this email already exists, and the order can not be completed.
How do I set no email address is stored?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212312
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic No email data stored.
The message that an email already exists while attempting to checkout as guest tells you clearly that this customer is not a "guest" anymore, but that he has a (Joomla) user account with that email address.
So, you should probably provide the possibility for existing users to log in to their account. The alternative is to delete existing customers' user accounts, but be aware of the implications and possible consequences.
See also here :http://www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/872332-cant-pay-for-product-email-already-in-use.html#175915 and in other similar threads.
So, you should probably provide the possibility for existing users to log in to their account. The alternative is to delete existing customers' user accounts, but be aware of the implications and possible consequences.
See also here :http://www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/872332-cant-pay-for-product-email-already-in-use.html#175915 and in other similar threads.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Webteur
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds