- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Upgrade not Successful
- dylan@vandenbosch.co.za
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #212912
by dylan@vandenbosch.co.za
Hikashop Upgrade not Successful was created by dylan@vandenbosch.co.za
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
I have installed the Hikashop Essential Package via Joomla ad it has not upgraded at all.
It still says HikaShop Starter 2.5.0.
What can I do to solve this problem?
I have installed the Hikashop Essential Package via Joomla ad it has not upgraded at all.
It still says HikaShop Starter 2.5.0.
What can I do to solve this problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212913
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Upgrade not Successful
Hi,
Please check that the installation gave you a success result.
You can read that documentation page which explain the most common installations issues and also how to perform an install "by ftp" :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#errors
Regards,
Please check that the installation gave you a success result.
You can read that documentation page which explain the most common installations issues and also how to perform an install "by ftp" :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#errors
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dylan@vandenbosch.co.za
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 weeks ago #213609
by dylan@vandenbosch.co.za
Replied by dylan@vandenbosch.co.za on topic Hikashop Upgrade not Successful
Im replying in regards to the Hikashop Upgrade.
It turns out that I have used the wrong Hikashop Package for the upgrade.
I ordered the Hikashop Essential Package and I checked My Subscriptions. It only has the Hikashop Starter Package.
I have sent a request last week in regards to my order. I have not received a response from Hikashop.
It turns out that I have used the wrong Hikashop Package for the upgrade.
I ordered the Hikashop Essential Package and I checked My Subscriptions. It only has the Hikashop Starter Package.
I have sent a request last week in regards to my order. I have not received a response from Hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213612
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Upgrade not Successful
Hi,
We made you a reply few hours after your message ; you never replied to it.
We told you that you bought the wrong product ("Essential to Business" and not "HikaShop Essential").
We also made you a proposal and we were waiting for your answer.. And we are still waiting for it since that day.
Regards,
We made you a reply few hours after your message ; you never replied to it.
We told you that you bought the wrong product ("Essential to Business" and not "HikaShop Essential").
We also made you a proposal and we were waiting for your answer.. And we are still waiting for it since that day.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 days ago #215968
by artilla
Replied by artilla on topic Hikashop Upgrade not Successful
Hi, I have installed the starter pakket of hikashop now I want to update to Hikashop essential. I have buy an upgrade to Hikashop essential, but wen I install the essential version the installer give me a white screen, but no update has completed.
How can I solve this, please.
How can I solve this, please.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 days ago #215969
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Upgrade not Successful
Hi,
If you have a white screen, it is probably caused by a PHP fatal error.
Please check your PHP error log or set the "error reporting level" to "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration.
Regards,
If you have a white screen, it is probably caused by a PHP fatal error.
Please check your PHP error log or set the "error reporting level" to "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: artilla
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 days ago #216038
by artilla
Replied by artilla on topic Hikashop Upgrade not Successful
Thankx, I am looking to it and let you now if this solved the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds