- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Upgrade Install not working - blank screan
- Deadly Records
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #214039
by Deadly Records
Upgrade Install not working - blank screan was created by Deadly Records
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
deadlyrecords.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.2 - 3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 3.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox. Latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no errors are shown. It just goes full white screen even with Dubug mode on
I have changed PHP to max upload
I have 3.1.2 essentials loaded in Joomla and have paid subscription for this new site. Dowloaded 3.5 and attempted to upload the .GZ file.
I have checked errors with dubug but there are none displayed, the admin screen goes white.
I have changed the PHP and max sized upload time etc to no avail.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.2 - 3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 3.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox. Latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no errors are shown. It just goes full white screen even with Dubug mode on
I have changed PHP to max upload
I have 3.1.2 essentials loaded in Joomla and have paid subscription for this new site. Dowloaded 3.5 and attempted to upload the .GZ file.
I have checked errors with dubug but there are none displayed, the admin screen goes white.
I have changed the PHP and max sized upload time etc to no avail.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #214046
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Upgrade Install not working - blank screan
Hi,
A white page during the install indicates a limitation of either the execution time or the memory, not the upload size.
So you want to increase instead the memory_limit and the max_execution_time settings of your PHP.
You can also circumvent the problem but doing an install via FTP (because the problem is that your PHP doesn't have enough time/memory to extract the archive and an install via FTP doesn't require the install process to do the extraction):
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-to-install.html#ftp
A white page during the install indicates a limitation of either the execution time or the memory, not the upload size.
So you want to increase instead the memory_limit and the max_execution_time settings of your PHP.
You can also circumvent the problem but doing an install via FTP (because the problem is that your PHP doesn't have enough time/memory to extract the archive and an install via FTP doesn't require the install process to do the extraction):
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-to-install.html#ftp
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deadly Records
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds