- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop disappeared from Joomla 3 Components
11 years 1 week ago #214900
by delia
Hikashop disappeared from Joomla 3 Components was created by delia
-- HikaShop version -- : com_hikashop_starter_v2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 45.0.2454.99
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : not sure if there is any error message, can't see any!
I have installed the Hikashop starter version in Joomla and managed to put in the products and set up and shop fronts, and then once I moved it to a live site. Hikashop disappeared from the Components section. I don't know what do with it and search online also can't find any answer. When I check the plugins, they are all there, just can't find them to configure further, Please help?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 45.0.2454.99
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : not sure if there is any error message, can't see any!
I have installed the Hikashop starter version in Joomla and managed to put in the products and set up and shop fronts, and then once I moved it to a live site. Hikashop disappeared from the Components section. I don't know what do with it and search online also can't find any answer. When I check the plugins, they are all there, just can't find them to configure further, Please help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #214940
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop disappeared from Joomla 3 Components
Hi,
This is a common problem with the menu/asset entries screwed up in joomla.
You can still access HikaShop directly with the URL
Here as some potential solutions:
www.jeromeesperanza.com/web-development/...mponent-installation
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=809012
This is a common problem with the menu/asset entries screwed up in joomla.
You can still access HikaShop directly with the URL
Code:
http://mywebsite.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop
Here as some potential solutions:
www.jeromeesperanza.com/web-development/...mponent-installation
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=809012
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds