- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Setting Tax Rates
11 years 1 week ago #214997
by thewebsi
Setting Tax Rates was created by thewebsi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi there,
I cannot seem to find the "RATES" screen as indicated here so that I can set-up my tax rates:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...hop-tax-listing.html
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi there,
I cannot seem to find the "RATES" screen as indicated here so that I can set-up my tax rates:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...hop-tax-listing.html
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215005
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Setting Tax Rates
Hi,
In the backend "System > Taxes" and then you will have in the toolbar one button for "Manage rates".
Regards,
In the backend "System > Taxes" and then you will have in the toolbar one button for "Manage rates".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds