- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Error trying to browse the control panel - 1064 my
11 years 1 week ago #215000
by ila.qs.ad
Error trying to browse the control panel - 1064 my was created by ila.qs.ad
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.12-0+deb8u1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM r6ct_hikashop_order AS a LEFT JOIN r6ct_hikashop_user AS b ON a.order_user_' at line 1 SQL=SELECT b.*, FROM r6ct_hikashop_order AS a LEFT JOIN r6ct_hikashop_user AS b ON a.order_user_id=b.user_id WHERE a.order_type='sale' AND a.order_created > 1438387200 AND a.order_created

Hello I was :blink: working on configuration in the control panel and an error appears.
I can't see the control panel and some other function. It seams an error in mysql database but I'm not able to modify or understand wher is the problem.
Tks for your help!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.12-0+deb8u1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM r6ct_hikashop_order AS a LEFT JOIN r6ct_hikashop_user AS b ON a.order_user_' at line 1 SQL=SELECT b.*, FROM r6ct_hikashop_order AS a LEFT JOIN r6ct_hikashop_user AS b ON a.order_user_id=b.user_id WHERE a.order_type='sale' AND a.order_created > 1438387200 AND a.order_created
Hello I was :blink: working on configuration in the control panel and an error appears.
I can't see the control panel and some other function. It seams an error in mysql database but I'm not able to modify or understand wher is the problem.
Tks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215003
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error trying to browse the control panel - 1064 my
Hi,
I think that you have a widget with an "incorrect" configuration.
Even if you can't display the dashboard you should be able to display the widget listing and unpublish (or delete) the widget with the issue.
Regards,
I think that you have a widget with an "incorrect" configuration.
Even if you can't display the dashboard you should be able to display the widget listing and unpublish (or delete) the widget with the issue.
Code:
/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=report
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215053
by ila.qs.ad
Replied by ila.qs.ad on topic Error trying to browse the control panel - 1064 my
Really thank you!!!! All is ok! You're great
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds