- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Adress Popup not working
11 years 1 week ago #215295
by josh
Adress Popup not working was created by josh
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
Hi
I have just installed Hikashop, and testing out its features before going live.
I have just added a link to site for you to see the issu on live site though.
The Add Address buttons are not activating the popup screen.
I have just installed the Easy JQuery plugin to see if that will help, but the result is the same. I have just cleared the website cache etc.
Any ideas?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
Hi
I have just installed Hikashop, and testing out its features before going live.
I have just added a link to site for you to see the issu on live site though.
The Add Address buttons are not activating the popup screen.
I have just installed the Easy JQuery plugin to see if that will help, but the result is the same. I have just cleared the website cache etc.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215300
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Adress Popup not working
Hi,
Please try to select another setting for the option "Popup mode" in Configuration > Display.
Please try to select another setting for the option "Popup mode" in Configuration > Display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds