Missing menu-items in backend
11 years 3 days ago #215922
by Tralala
Missing menu-items in backend was created by Tralala
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 40
In backend I miss the sub menu items Display > Content menus and Display > Content Items. I can only View and Custom Fields.
What could be wrong, and how can I correct this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 40
In backend I miss the sub menu items Display > Content menus and Display > Content Items. I can only View and Custom Fields.
What could be wrong, and how can I correct this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 days ago #215927
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Missing menu-items in backend
Hi,
As it states in the changelog:
So, use the Joomla menu items and modules to edit HikaShop settings.
As it states in the changelog:
The HikaShop options for the menus are now editable in the Joomla interface. The HikaShop options for the modules are now editable in the Joomla interface.
So, use the Joomla menu items and modules to edit HikaShop settings.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds