- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Thumbnails under main product image
10 years 11 months ago #216355
by kangablu
Thumbnails under main product image was created by kangablu
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
access.kangablu.com/~leoniebbs/index.php...-gold-daisy-bracelet
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential - latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
I want to increase the size of the thumbnails that appear beneath the main product image on the above page. I have been through all the support documentation and nothing I try seems to work.
access.kangablu.com/~leoniebbs/index.php...-gold-daisy-bracelet
Many thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential - latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
I want to increase the size of the thumbnails that appear beneath the main product image on the above page. I have been through all the support documentation and nothing I try seems to work.
access.kangablu.com/~leoniebbs/index.php...-gold-daisy-bracelet
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216357
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Thumbnails under main product image
Hi,
It's explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ling.html#thumbnails
I've checked your CSS and I still see the default code for the height of the thumbnails:
take.ms/MKEJB
Change it as explained in the CSS documentation and you'll see the change.
It's explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ling.html#thumbnails
I've checked your CSS and I still see the default code for the height of the thumbnails:
take.ms/MKEJB
Change it as explained in the CSS documentation and you'll see the change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216431
by kangablu
Replied by kangablu on topic Thumbnails under main product image
Thank you for getting back to me. I was unable to find this code in that location but I just pasted it in and edited it accordingly.
I would really like the thumbnails to be left-aligned to but haven't been able to do that (despite using firebug and scanning the css file). I have also tried all the diusplay options in menu type.
Please can you advise?
<Many thanks.
I would really like the thumbnails to be left-aligned to but haven't been able to do that (despite using firebug and scanning the css file). I have also tried all the diusplay options in menu type.
Please can you advise?
<Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216479
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Thumbnails under main product image
Hi,
You can do that by adding such CSS:
div#hikashop_small_image_div {
text-align: left !important;
}
You can do that by adding such CSS:
div#hikashop_small_image_div {
text-align: left !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216534
by kangablu
Replied by kangablu on topic Thumbnails under main product image
Great - many thanks indeed!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds