Shipping calculation querks
10 years 11 months ago #216520
by helenbn
Pretty Good Designs | prettygooddesigns.com | Hey, that's pretty good!
Shipping calculation querks was created by helenbn
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 41.0.1
Hi,
I am still in developer mode for my site and I have an issue with shipping that I can reproduce.
Add an item to the cart and Proceed to checkout, shipping is calculated correctly.
Change your mind at this point and shop, add an item to the cart and then proceed to checkout, shipping still reflects first visit to checkout.
Refresh page with browser, still incorrect shipping amount.
Try to refresh page by using Hika checkout refresh button, shipping still incorrect.
Edit cart and use Hika checkout refresh button, shipping recalculates correctly.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Helen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 41.0.1
Hi,
I am still in developer mode for my site and I have an issue with shipping that I can reproduce.
Add an item to the cart and Proceed to checkout, shipping is calculated correctly.
Change your mind at this point and shop, add an item to the cart and then proceed to checkout, shipping still reflects first visit to checkout.
Refresh page with browser, still incorrect shipping amount.
Try to refresh page by using Hika checkout refresh button, shipping still incorrect.
Edit cart and use Hika checkout refresh button, shipping recalculates correctly.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Helen
Pretty Good Designs | prettygooddesigns.com | Hey, that's pretty good!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216526
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping calculation querks
Hi,
Please make sure that you didn't remove the "shipping" view from your 'checkout workflow' setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Also, if that doesn't help, please provide a screenshot of the settings of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.
Please make sure that you didn't remove the "shipping" view from your 'checkout workflow' setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Also, if that doesn't help, please provide a screenshot of the settings of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: helenbn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216658
by helenbn
Pretty Good Designs | prettygooddesigns.com | Hey, that's pretty good!
Replied by helenbn on topic Shipping calculation querks
Hi Nicolas,
I did not have "Shipping" in the checkout workflow. I found that I need to add it on a page prior to the cart page for the shipping to re-calcutate.
Thank you !!
I did not have "Shipping" in the checkout workflow. I found that I need to add it on a page prior to the cart page for the shipping to re-calcutate.
Thank you !!
Pretty Good Designs | prettygooddesigns.com | Hey, that's pretty good!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds