- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping Method
10 years 11 months ago #216532
by kangablu
Shipping Method was created by kangablu
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
access.kangablu.com/~leoniebbs/index.php...y/necklaces/checkout
Hello,
Please can you advise how I can change the layout of the shipping method? The radio button alongside the available shipping methods takes up 50% of the page width currently and looks quite untidy. I'd rather it occupied a much smaller space.
Many thanks in advance.
Hello,
Please can you advise how I can change the layout of the shipping method? The radio button alongside the available shipping methods takes up 50% of the page width currently and looks quite untidy. I'd rather it occupied a much smaller space.
Many thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216538
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping Method
Hi,
This comes from the CSS code:
fieldset label {
display: inline-block;
width: 12em;
}
of the file access.kangablu.com/~leoniebbs/templates/bbs/css/template.css of your template.
Remove it and it will display fine.
This comes from the CSS code:
fieldset label {
display: inline-block;
width: 12em;
}
of the file access.kangablu.com/~leoniebbs/templates/bbs/css/template.css of your template.
Remove it and it will display fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kangablu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds