- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Separate image from description
- support@khoza.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #216656
by support@khoza.com
Separate image from description was created by support@khoza.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I am working on the layout for categories. This section of code
echo preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>.*#is','',$this->row->category_description);
Grabs the description, as well as the image uploaded under the 'images and files' box in the product. Is there a way to separate the image and description?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I am working on the layout for categories. This section of code
echo preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>.*#is','',$this->row->category_description);
Grabs the description, as well as the image uploaded under the 'images and files' box in the product. Is there a way to separate the image and description?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216672
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Separate image from description
Hi,
I don't see how the category description would contain the image of a product.
But even so, the category description doesn't contain the category image, and the product description doesn't contain the product image.
So I don't see what you're trying to do.
I don't see how the category description would contain the image of a product.
But even so, the category description doesn't contain the category image, and the product description doesn't contain the product image.
So I don't see what you're trying to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- support@khoza.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216800
by support@khoza.com
Replied by support@khoza.com on topic Separate image from description
Argh. I found the issue. There the image was in the description... sorry. Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by support@khoza.com. Reason: foudn solution
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds