- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Proper way to set up a custom field as image?
- support@khoza.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216810
by support@khoza.com
Proper way to set up a custom field as image? was created by support@khoza.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
I have added a custom field to categories, and set it to 'image' as its type. When I upload an image there and save, I get a broken image.
I also can't figure out how to get it to work on the front end correctly. I use 'echo $this->row->rowname' and it will display the name of the image.
I think I am missing something.
Thanks,
Jesse
looks like I posted this in the wrong topic. Sorry about that.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
I have added a custom field to categories, and set it to 'image' as its type. When I upload an image there and save, I get a broken image.
I also can't figure out how to get it to work on the front end correctly. I use 'echo $this->row->rowname' and it will display the name of the image.
I think I am missing something.
Thanks,
Jesse
looks like I posted this in the wrong topic. Sorry about that.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by support@khoza.com.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- support@khoza.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #216837
by support@khoza.com
Replied by support@khoza.com on topic Proper way to set up a custom field as image?
Found my solution in this thread after alot of googling 
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/55834-up...as-custom-field.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/55834-up...as-custom-field.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds