Installation doesnt start
10 years 11 months ago #216879
by anypc
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Installation doesnt start was created by anypc
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Blank page
Hi, I've been using hikashop for a few years now, very happy with the product and with the support.
I want to make a clean install of Hikashop on my site.
When I go to Extensions - Manage
And I upload the business .tar.gz file to the site I click Upload & Install.
The screen goes white, and nothing happens after
Anyone know why?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Blank page
Hi, I've been using hikashop for a few years now, very happy with the product and with the support.
I want to make a clean install of Hikashop on my site.
When I go to Extensions - Manage
And I upload the business .tar.gz file to the site I click Upload & Install.
The screen goes white, and nothing happens after
Anyone know why?
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216881
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Installation doesnt start
Hi,
Please see:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#errors
You can download the "zip" version of HikaShop in your subscription page:
www.hikashop.com/my-account/your-subscriptions.html
Regards,
Please see:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#errors
You can download the "zip" version of HikaShop in your subscription page:
www.hikashop.com/my-account/your-subscriptions.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds