- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 1
Menu title in browser
10 years 11 months ago #216941
by florcar
Menu title in browser was created by florcar
-- url of the page with the problem -- : fabulosa.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.44
Hi
Since updating to 2.6.0 I cant configure an alternative menu title for the browser.
I remember to have an option in 2.5.x for displaying category name as menu title or not.
The menus I have created before updating are showing the site title I configured. The ones after updating are not showing the title configured in joomla menu manager.
see pictures to imagine my problem.
Menu Trend is created after update and not showing title I want
Menu Sale is created before updating and showing the title I want
Both menu have the same configuration.
Any ideas?
Thanks and best regards
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.44
Hi
Since updating to 2.6.0 I cant configure an alternative menu title for the browser.
I remember to have an option in 2.5.x for displaying category name as menu title or not.
The menus I have created before updating are showing the site title I configured. The ones after updating are not showing the title configured in joomla menu manager.
see pictures to imagine my problem.
Menu Trend is created after update and not showing title I want
Menu Sale is created before updating and showing the title I want
Both menu have the same configuration.
Any ideas?
Thanks and best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216984
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Menu title in browser
Hi,
Thank you for this report, we just corrected it on our end, so please download the latest version of HikaShop on our website, install it over the current install, and save again the menu settings.
Thank you for this report, we just corrected it on our end, so please download the latest version of HikaShop on our website, install it over the current install, and save again the menu settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217055
by florcar
Replied by florcar on topic Menu title in browser
Hi
¨
Thanks. It works now.
Problem solved.
Regards
¨
Thanks. It works now.
Problem solved.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds