- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Wishlist Quantity
10 years 11 months ago #217283
by paolita
Wishlist Quantity was created by paolita
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
server.wave-net.ca/TCE/index.php?lang=en
Hello. I am logged in and I can see my wishlist (as attached) however i cannot add any number into the quantity box??
Thanks!
Hello. I am logged in and I can see my wishlist (as attached) however i cannot add any number into the quantity box??
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217290
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wishlist Quantity
Hi,
This seems to be a css issue, please have a look at the code of the page thanks to your browser console.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
This seems to be a css issue, please have a look at the code of the page thanks to your browser console.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: paolita
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds