- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Characteristics
10 years 11 months ago #218122
by dawnh
Characteristics was created by dawnh
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
I am adding 3 different characteristics to an item. Color, size and Custom logo location. I add color first, go to variants add the color and then put the picture in for each of the 7 colors. I then go back to product then add size (with upcharges for larger sizes, approximately
and then add custom logo location (7 with up-charges). I go back to variants to add the last to characteristics, then add the upcharges after I save. My problem is I have to go to all 70 variants to add the color image to each size and locations. It is very time consuming. I also have to add all the upcharges to each item. What can I do to make this quicker?
thank you in advance
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
I am adding 3 different characteristics to an item. Color, size and Custom logo location. I add color first, go to variants add the color and then put the picture in for each of the 7 colors. I then go back to product then add size (with upcharges for larger sizes, approximately
thank you in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218133
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Characteristics
Hi,
You can add the 3 characteristics in the same time for the product ; then create all your variants in one shot (you can provide several values during the "add variants").
You can also select several variants and use the "duplicate" button to perform a copy of the variant (and several several values for one characteristic).
Otherwise, there is still the import system (using CSV) if you want to create a large number of variants.
Regards,
You can add the 3 characteristics in the same time for the product ; then create all your variants in one shot (you can provide several values during the "add variants").
You can also select several variants and use the "duplicate" button to perform a copy of the variant (and several several values for one characteristic).
Otherwise, there is still the import system (using CSV) if you want to create a large number of variants.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds