- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
the authority of using paid hikashop version
10 years 11 months ago #219066
by vyvy
the authority of using paid hikashop version was created by vyvy
Hi
Currently I'm making my own website, and I need to make a new web for my friends.
If I buy paid version hikashop businss, Can I use it iin different website domains?
If I change my shop domain, can I still use it?
Thanks.
Currently I'm making my own website, and I need to make a new web for my friends.
If I buy paid version hikashop businss, Can I use it iin different website domains?
If I change my shop domain, can I still use it?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219069
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic the authority of using paid hikashop version
Hi,
Yes no problem.
Yes no problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219126
by lousyfool
Hi,
Has something changed? I thought one license was good for only one single website (and its directly related development sites), not for multiple sites?
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic the authority of using paid hikashop version
nicolas wrote: Yes no problem.
Hi,
Has something changed? I thought one license was good for only one single website (and its directly related development sites), not for multiple sites?
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219142
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic the authority of using paid hikashop version
Nothing has changed.
There is nothing preventing you from installing and using HikaShop on several websites.
The subscription to auto-updates, support, cron task etc, which is included with the purchase for one year, is still limited to one per website per purchase of HikaShop.
There is nothing preventing you from installing and using HikaShop on several websites.
The subscription to auto-updates, support, cron task etc, which is included with the purchase for one year, is still limited to one per website per purchase of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219197
by vyvy
Replied by vyvy on topic the authority of using paid hikashop version
Hi, thanks for reply.
Does that mean, if i buy one business version, I have to register by one website, this website get subscription to support for one year.
it means I can use paid business version to diffErent webiste, but only one website can get updated cron task.... support?
Suppose I have one domain, www.web.com , but i create 2 shops, www.web.com/woman , www.web.com/man , they have different joomla template on server, can I use hikashop business version on both website?
Sorry for my english. hope it is clear enough for your understanding.
Does that mean, if i buy one business version, I have to register by one website, this website get subscription to support for one year.
it means I can use paid business version to diffErent webiste, but only one website can get updated cron task.... support?
Suppose I have one domain, www.web.com , but i create 2 shops, www.web.com/woman , www.web.com/man , they have different joomla template on server, can I use hikashop business version on both website?
Sorry for my english. hope it is clear enough for your understanding.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219206
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic the authority of using paid hikashop version
Hi,
The subscription is for one single website ; a website is defined by one domain name.
Regards,
The subscription is for one single website ; a website is defined by one domain name.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds