- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
Issues after uptade 2.6.0
10 years 10 months ago #220730
by arveni
Issues after uptade 2.6.0 was created by arveni
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
Hi,
Since the 2.6.0 update, I got troubles in the back end of Hikaspop :
Howerer I can export the column 'category_id' alone...
I install Hikashop 2.6.0 a few time since you launch it but i did not see any changes.
Thanks for your Help
Hi,
Since the 2.6.0 update, I got troubles in the back end of Hikaspop :
- I can't access to the pop up to edit my lang (see attached file Edit lang config)
- i can't access to my categories on "custom level of access" for the shipping plugin. I can't even save the option if a want to change it from "all" to "none" for example. However It works fine with the payement plugin
- I can't export all my product values with the mass action plugin. I got the error 1052 that I have not before
Code:
1052 Column 'category_id' in field list is ambiguous SQL=SELECT xxx_hikashop_category.category_access,category_alias,category_canonical,category_created,category_depth,category_description,category_id,category_keywords,category_layout,category_left,category_menu,category_meta_description,category_modified,category_name,category_namekey,category_ordering,category_page_title,category_parent_id,category_published,category_quantity_layout,category_right,category_site_id,category_type,xxx_hikashop_product_category.product_id,xxx_hikashop_category.category_id FROM xxx_hikashop_category INNER JOIN xxx_hikashop_product_category ON xxx_hikashop_product_category.category_id = xxx_hikashop_category.category_id WHERE product_id IN (66,105,192,19,25,26,2,3,38,14,...) ORDER BY product_category_id
Howerer I can export the column 'category_id' alone...
I install Hikashop 2.6.0 a few time since you launch it but i did not see any changes.
Thanks for your Help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220734
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Issues after uptade 2.6.0
Hi,
1. 2. That's a bug of Joomla's latest versions, not HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...to-3-4-4.html#214269
3. Could you provide a screenshot of your mass action settings ?
1. 2. That's a bug of Joomla's latest versions, not HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...to-3-4-4.html#214269
3. Could you provide a screenshot of your mass action settings ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220818
by arveni
Replied by arveni on topic Issues after uptade 2.6.0
1 & 2 problems solved. Thanks
3. See attached file. Without the field "category_id", I can download the csv file.
3. See attached file. Without the field "category_id", I can download the csv file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220821
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Issues after uptade 2.6.0
Hi,
Thank you for this report, we just fix that issue.
Please download the latest package from our website and install it over the current install, and that will solve this problem.
Thank you for this report, we just fix that issue.
Please download the latest package from our website and install it over the current install, and that will solve this problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arveni
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225723
by comonweb
Replied by comonweb on topic Issues after uptade 2.6.0
hello
i have joomla 3.4.8 and hikashop 2.6.0
and i have the same problem
Une erreur s'est produite
1052 Column 'category_id' in field list is ambiguous SQL=SELECT jnryv_hikashop_category.category_access,category_alias,category_canonical,category_created,category_depth,category_description,category_id,category_keywords,category_layout,category_left,category_menu,category_meta_description,category_modified,category_name,category_namekey,category_ordering,category_page_title,category_parent_id,category_published,category_quantity_layout,category_right,category_site_id,category_type,jnryv_hikashop_product_category.product_id,jnryv_hikashop_category.category_id FROM jnryv_hikashop_category INNER JOIN jnryv_hikashop_product_category ON jnryv_hikashop_product_category.category_id = jnryv_hikashop_category.category_id WHERE product_id IN (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27) ORDER BY product_category_id
i try
please change in file /layouts/joomla/modal/iframe.php line 40
$iframeAttributes = $params;
change to
$iframeAttributes = addslashes($params);
but always the problem
can you help me
thanks
stephan
i have joomla 3.4.8 and hikashop 2.6.0
and i have the same problem
Une erreur s'est produite
1052 Column 'category_id' in field list is ambiguous SQL=SELECT jnryv_hikashop_category.category_access,category_alias,category_canonical,category_created,category_depth,category_description,category_id,category_keywords,category_layout,category_left,category_menu,category_meta_description,category_modified,category_name,category_namekey,category_ordering,category_page_title,category_parent_id,category_published,category_quantity_layout,category_right,category_site_id,category_type,jnryv_hikashop_product_category.product_id,jnryv_hikashop_category.category_id FROM jnryv_hikashop_category INNER JOIN jnryv_hikashop_product_category ON jnryv_hikashop_product_category.category_id = jnryv_hikashop_category.category_id WHERE product_id IN (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27) ORDER BY product_category_id
i try
please change in file /layouts/joomla/modal/iframe.php line 40
$iframeAttributes = $params;
change to
$iframeAttributes = addslashes($params);
but always the problem
can you help me
thanks
stephan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225734
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Issues after uptade 2.6.0
Hi,
Do you have downloaded the latest version from our website ? Still 2.6.0 but with latest hot fixes ?
If yes and the issue is still present, so please give us a screenshot of your mass action settings.
Do you have downloaded the latest version from our website ? Still 2.6.0 but with latest hot fixes ?
If yes and the issue is still present, so please give us a screenshot of your mass action settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225768
by comonweb
Replied by comonweb on topic Issues after uptade 2.6.0
thanks
it's ok my version of 2.60 is not good
i download the last version 2.6.0 and it's good
thanks
stephan
it's ok my version of 2.60 is not good
i download the last version 2.6.0 and it's good
thanks
stephan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds