- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 2
Errors when trying to install upgrade
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE `msb9n_menu` SET `rgt`=`rgt`-0 WHERE `rgt`>=
I purchased the upgrade to 2.6.0 and am unable to install the file.
I tried both the .zip file and the tar.gz file
The file uploads and installs, with a couple of error messages, and then I get the message "Installation of the Component was Successful," but then I get the error message:
"An error has occurred.
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE `msb9n_menu` SET `rgt`=`rgt`-0 WHERE `rgt`>="
See the attached screen shots. What do I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do you have the menu "HikaShop" present in backend ? If it is, so no issues.
The error just means that the installation was not able to create the main HikaShop menu in backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
However, even with HikaShop 2.4.0 uninstalled, I still get the error message above when trying to install HikaShop 2.6.0, and no HikaShop menu is created in the back end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The data is actually not lost when you uninstall the extension.
That's why you still have the error when you install it again, since the data in the database is still the same.
These errors indicate a problem with the menu items structure of your Joomla.
Try to click on the "rebuild" button of the Joomla menu manager and then proceed to the install again.
That might help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Via your phpMyAdmin interface, please export the current database in order to have a backup.
Then execute the following MySQL query:
Then do a "Rebuild", and install again HikaShop. This will do a reset for all the existing backend HikaShop menus.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE 1' at line 1
The query was:
DELETE FROM #__menu WHERE (`menutype` = 'main' AND `alias` = 'hikashop') OR (`menutype` = 'menu' AND `link` LIKE '%com_hikashop%')
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
My bad I forgot to mention that you have to replace "#_" by your database prefix.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
DELETE FROM msb9n_menu WHERE (`menutype` = 'main' AND `alias` = 'hikashop') OR (`menutype` = 'menu' AND `link` LIKE '%com_hikashop%')
and I get "0 rows deleted. (Query took 0.0011 seconds.)"
I reinstalled HikaShop 2.6.0 and I still have no HikaShop menu in the back end.
How do you rebuild the administrator menus?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I must say I'm out of ideas. I guess it would require looking at the data in the #__menu table of your database as there must be a problem with it and the rebuild button isn't enough to handle it.
But well, it's just the backend menu and you don't really need it to access HikaShop. You can just enable the "quickicon" plugin via the joomla plugins manager and that will give you a quickicon on your Joomla dashboard in order to access the HikaShop backend. So it might be a good enough alternative.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=625&t=632543&start=120
When I run the slbs.php file in that topic, I am able to rebuild the menus without error. It says "Successfully rebuilt."
When I try to install HikaShop 2.6.0 I get error messages and no Hikashop appears in the Components menu in the back end.
Then when I try to rebuild menus I get the error message:
It seems that the installation of HIkaShop 2.6.0 is what causes the problem with the _menu table. ? Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's not the installation which is causing the problem.
It's more like: there is already a problem in your menu data, and running the install just amplifies it as it expect something which isn't as it should be.
Thanks for providing a link to the solution. I'm sure it will help others with the same issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- No product images in Hiksahop pages.
- No "Hikashop" in the back end "Components" menu
- No "Hikashop" QuickIcon, even though the Hikashop Quickicon plug-in is enabled.
Where are the product images stored and how can I get them to appear on the pages?
Is there a URL I can enter to access the Hikashop back end?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The HikaShop images are stored in the folder that you specified in the "upload folder" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
By default it's images/com_hikashop/upload and with old versions of HikaShop it was media/com_hikashop/upload
The images have to be in the correct folder if you want them to be displayed.
And you can use this URL to access the backend:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
See : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...fig.html#main_images
Please understand that if the folder is not writable ; HikaShop won't be able to create any file, so won't create any thumbnail.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.