- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Discount variant error
- gentile.franc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #221240
by gentile.franc
Discount variant error was created by gentile.franc
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.viviemozioni.it/sabina-lumache/lumac...nte-da-cucinare.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4.
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : xxxx
Help me.
Hi, the product page when I insert the variants appears the initial price and then discount is negative.
The page reference is:
www.viviemozioni.it/sabina-lumache/lumac...nte-da-cucinare.html
If I put the price of the product screen backend and the variant, the price did not appear as an option in the original file version.
Example:
product 1kg Price not granted € 20.00 Discounted price € 10.00
Variant:
1) Product 5kg Price not granted (where I go inside?) Discounted price € 30.00
2) Product 10kg Price not granted (where I go inside?) Discounted price € 50.00
I do not understand because it lacks a field
Help
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4.
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : xxxx
Help me.
Hi, the product page when I insert the variants appears the initial price and then discount is negative.
The page reference is:
www.viviemozioni.it/sabina-lumache/lumac...nte-da-cucinare.html
If I put the price of the product screen backend and the variant, the price did not appear as an option in the original file version.
Example:
product 1kg Price not granted € 20.00 Discounted price € 10.00
Variant:
1) Product 5kg Price not granted (where I go inside?) Discounted price € 30.00
2) Product 10kg Price not granted (where I go inside?) Discounted price € 50.00
I do not understand because it lacks a field
Help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221368
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Discount variant error
Hi,
It seems that the listing_price view file has been customized incorrectly on your website.
Rename the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/listing_price.php to something else via FTP in order to deactivate the customization.
That should hopefully provide accurate prices and discounts.
So in that case, it means that the person who customized that view file (either on your end, or your template provider) will have to be contacted so that they can look into the matter as they must have missed some things in their customization of the code.
It seems that the listing_price view file has been customized incorrectly on your website.
Rename the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/listing_price.php to something else via FTP in order to deactivate the customization.
That should hopefully provide accurate prices and discounts.
So in that case, it means that the person who customized that view file (either on your end, or your template provider) will have to be contacted so that they can look into the matter as they must have missed some things in their customization of the code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gentile.franc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #221406
by gentile.franc
Replied by gentile.franc on topic Discount variant error
hello Nicolas, certainly not make myself clear.
The problem is not in the file-listing price that I disabled as you told me, but the problem is not solved.
The problem is that in the backend can not put the price without discount variant. Some time ago I managed and I send you the link where you can see that it worked:
www.viviemozioni.it/tempo-libero/dettagl...on-della-tuscia.html
How do you see the price for 4 people is € 80.00 and the sale to the public is 24.90.
I added a new product variants:
www.viviemozioni.it/sabina-lumache/lumac...nte-da-cucinare.html
and I can not put the original price variants, that I would put 5kg € 60.00 and € 45.90 discount price. I can not find the field where you enter € 60.00.
Thanks for your help. I attach screenshots backend
The problem is not in the file-listing price that I disabled as you told me, but the problem is not solved.
The problem is that in the backend can not put the price without discount variant. Some time ago I managed and I send you the link where you can see that it worked:
www.viviemozioni.it/tempo-libero/dettagl...on-della-tuscia.html
How do you see the price for 4 people is € 80.00 and the sale to the public is 24.90.
I added a new product variants:
www.viviemozioni.it/sabina-lumache/lumac...nte-da-cucinare.html
and I can not put the original price variants, that I would put 5kg € 60.00 and € 45.90 discount price. I can not find the field where you enter € 60.00.
Thanks for your help. I attach screenshots backend
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224230
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Discount variant error
Let's continue only on this topic:
hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...discount.html#222379
hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...discount.html#222379
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds