- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Running Starter Kit on Joomla 2.5.14
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221377
by Kswilley
Running Starter Kit on Joomla 2.5.14 was created by Kswilley
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
When trying to install the starter kit on my local, I am getting the error " Unable to write entry" The company I am testing this extension are not interested in updating Joomla to 3.x.x. Is there another version of the starter kit I can use on Joomla 2.5? Or any other reason why the starter kit won't install.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
When trying to install the starter kit on my local, I am getting the error " Unable to write entry" The company I am testing this extension are not interested in updating Joomla to 3.x.x. Is there another version of the starter kit I can use on Joomla 2.5? Or any other reason why the starter kit won't install.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Jerome. Reason: remove duplicate content
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221438
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Running Starter Kit on Joomla 2.5.14
Hi,
I don't know what is your "starter kit" but if you mean "HikaShop starter", I can tell you that HikaShop packages are working on Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and 3.x
If you have some installation issues ; please read that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#errors
Regards,
I don't know what is your "starter kit" but if you mean "HikaShop starter", I can tell you that HikaShop packages are working on Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and 3.x
If you have some installation issues ; please read that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#errors
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221620
by Kswilley
Replied by Kswilley on topic Running Starter Kit on Joomla 2.5.14
Hi Jerome,
Thanks for the response. First off, yes I mean "HikaShop starter"; sorry for naming your product wrong. I have read all your documentation. We are running Joomla! 2.5.14. And the "HikaShop starter" will not install. Is there a certain build of the module I should be running for Joomla 2.5.14 or is the tar.gz file on the Downloads page what I should use?
K
Thanks for the response. First off, yes I mean "HikaShop starter"; sorry for naming your product wrong. I have read all your documentation. We are running Joomla! 2.5.14. And the "HikaShop starter" will not install. Is there a certain build of the module I should be running for Joomla 2.5.14 or is the tar.gz file on the Downloads page what I should use?
K
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Kswilley.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221622
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Running Starter Kit on Joomla 2.5.14
Hi,
No, it definitely works.
The only reasons it wouldn't install would be some memory or execution time limit put in place by your hosting.
Increasing the "memory_limit" and/or the "max_execution_time" variables of the php.ini of your web server usually solves the issue.
Otherwise, you can proceed to the installation with an install via FTP, as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-to-install.html#ftp
No, it definitely works.
The only reasons it wouldn't install would be some memory or execution time limit put in place by your hosting.
Increasing the "memory_limit" and/or the "max_execution_time" variables of the php.ini of your web server usually solves the issue.
Otherwise, you can proceed to the installation with an install via FTP, as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-to-install.html#ftp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds