- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
[before order] Pb with categories
- Pierre2bzh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221736
by Pierre2bzh
[before order] Pb with categories was created by Pierre2bzh
Hi,
I have a pb. I have the last version of joomla with all possible updates. I have downloaded hikashop free from your website yesterday.
My pb concernes the categories: I have created new catégories but impossible to delete some pre-installed ones... It says me That the category is as default. I really don't found where/how to change That.
I want to buy Multi-vendor si it is vert vert important there is no undesired category.
If it works, i would ne happy to buy your multi-vendor product!
Thanks a lot!
I have a pb. I have the last version of joomla with all possible updates. I have downloaded hikashop free from your website yesterday.
My pb concernes the categories: I have created new catégories but impossible to delete some pre-installed ones... It says me That the category is as default. I really don't found where/how to change That.
I want to buy Multi-vendor si it is vert vert important there is no undesired category.
If it works, i would ne happy to buy your multi-vendor product!
Thanks a lot!
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Pierre2bzh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Pierre2bzh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #221832
by Pierre2bzh
Replied by Pierre2bzh on topic [before order] Pb with categories
Nobody has an idea?
I find that is crazy to have not a much more user friendly possibility to change the "as default" status ...
And whereas I think to buy an expensive product (multivendor - 150$), I find that is a pity if the support does'nt matter...
I thank really gratefully the people who can help me
Pierre
I find that is crazy to have not a much more user friendly possibility to change the "as default" status ...
And whereas I think to buy an expensive product (multivendor - 150$), I find that is a pity if the support does'nt matter...
I thank really gratefully the people who can help me
Pierre
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221877
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic [before order] Pb with categories
Hi,
The default categories of HikaShop are necessary for the proper working of HikaShop and HikaMarket.
They won't appear for the vendors in HikaMarket so there is no worry to have.
The default categories of HikaShop are necessary for the proper working of HikaShop and HikaMarket.
They won't appear for the vendors in HikaMarket so there is no worry to have.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds