- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
Custom Tabs
10 years 10 months ago #221997
by RGB
Custom Tabs was created by RGB
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I created a tab with custom fields. I cant find the file and I need to edit, could you please tell me what file has this content
I created a tab with custom fields. I cant find the file and I need to edit, could you please tell me what file has this content
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I created a tab with custom fields. I cant find the file and I need to edit, could you please tell me what file has this content
I created a tab with custom fields. I cant find the file and I need to edit, could you please tell me what file has this content
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222006
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Custom Tabs
Hi,
The tab product page is the view "product / show_tabular", and the block with the custom product fields is the view "product / show_block_custom_main".
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
The tab product page is the view "product / show_tabular", and the block with the custom product fields is the view "product / show_block_custom_main".
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds