- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Applying Coupon from Edit Order Details
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222014
by ifeldman0
Applying Coupon from Edit Order Details was created by ifeldman0
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 46.0.2490.86 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
When I go to edit the details of an unpaid order, I have the option of adding a coupon under "Additional information." However, when I do this, I still have to manually set the coupon amount on the "Additional information" dialogue, manually set the order to "confirmed" (my paid order status) if the coupon brings the total to zero, and manually increase the number of uses of the coupon code. Is there a way for this to be automatic like it is when the user applies the coupon from the front end?
Thanks,
Ian
Sorry - meant to put this in Sales and Orders/Order Management, but it seems I selected the wrong topic by accident!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 46.0.2490.86 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
When I go to edit the details of an unpaid order, I have the option of adding a coupon under "Additional information." However, when I do this, I still have to manually set the coupon amount on the "Additional information" dialogue, manually set the order to "confirmed" (my paid order status) if the coupon brings the total to zero, and manually increase the number of uses of the coupon code. Is there a way for this to be automatic like it is when the user applies the coupon from the front end?
Thanks,
Ian
Sorry - meant to put this in Sales and Orders/Order Management, but it seems I selected the wrong topic by accident!
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by ifeldman0. Reason: wrong topic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222017
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Applying Coupon from Edit Order Details
Hi,
There is no system to make it automatic. The system lets you enter whatever you want so in that way, it gives you a lot of freedom, but then it has to be handled manually.
There is no system to make it automatic. The system lets you enter whatever you want so in that way, it gives you a lot of freedom, but then it has to be handled manually.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds