- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
problem with cart module after update
10 years 10 months ago #222258
by Hgarcia
problem with cart module after update was created by Hgarcia
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome, ie
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : since I update hikashop directly from joomla extension manager and then the shopping cart module has stopped working, I click on the Add to Cart button but no product is added, if it worked properly before
since I update hikashop directly from joomla extension manager and then the shopping cart module has stopped working, I click on the Add to Cart button but no product is added, if it worked properly before
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome, ie
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : since I update hikashop directly from joomla extension manager and then the shopping cart module has stopped working, I click on the Add to Cart button but no product is added, if it worked properly before
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222268
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic problem with cart module after update
Hi,
Please re-download HikaShop 2.6.0
Regards,
Please re-download HikaShop 2.6.0
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds