Skip to main content

Update error

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222397 by PeerDesign
Update error was created by PeerDesign
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 4.0.10.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : HikaShop Business - We did not find a licence attached to your website www.cleanwalk.nl/ . ...
Update Component 2.6.0 N/B Beheergedeelte www.hikashop.com/component/updateme/upda...v/file-extension.xml
www.hikashop.com

Everytime I startup de backsite I get this message,

HikaShop Business - We did not find a licence attached to your website www.cleanwalk.nl/ . ...
Update Component 2.6.0 N/B Beheergedeelte www.hikashop.com/component/updateme/upda...v/file-extension.xml
www.hikashop.com

What can I do to change that?
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by PeerDesign.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #222479 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Update error
Hi,

Go on the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and enter your website URL there.
Then, in your joomla updater, clear the cache and you won't get the error anymore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #222786 by PeerDesign
Replied by PeerDesign on topic Update error
Hello Nicolas,

I've done that also before I asked the question but still, I get this message everytime. For example also for this one:

HikaShop Business - We did not find a licence attached to your website http://huishoudenspeelgoed...
Update Component 2.6.0 N/B Beheergedeelte www.hikashop.com/component/updateme/upda...v/file-extension.xml
www.hikashop.com

I'm using Hikashop Business and I,m very pleased with it. I've put all the URL's in my subscriptions. For example: klusbekend.nl ; http//sterrin.nl; huishoudenspeelgoed.nl ; peerdesign.org/joomla ; cleanwalk.nl

What else can I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222788 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Update error
Hi,

Please understand that an HikaShop license allow the automatic update for one website (one domain).
So you should enter only one domain in there or it won't work.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #222865 by PeerDesign
Replied by PeerDesign on topic Update error
Hi Jerome,

I now understand and it works.
Isn't it possible for you to develop Hikashop update for more websites for some extra money?

Kind regards,
Peer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #222921 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Update error
Hi,

If you purchase a second subscription, you'll be able to configure a second website for the automatic update system.
But you can also simply install the install package of the new version manually via the Joomla installer, that will work too. It just an extra step...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum